Wednesday, March 18, 2009

stuck bywn 2 Frenz

U think i want this 2 happen?I'm stuck btwn 2 frends.2 frends tat i trust wif 2 diff story of the same thing..I do not wanna hurt anybody hence i kept this called secret to myself.Then a word called "trust" appeared.i do not know who to believe and if i should tell the truth or not.Everydae wen i tink of it there is something tat is forcing me to tell the truth to you so as to retain the friendship tat we had but do i reli don mind hurting the other party?But i do not want to hurt u 2 and made our friendship worst.Hence i rather sit on the fence and listen to both of ure stories without believing any.I don care watever u tink of me but I am Still who I am.I am prepared 4 the worst.

One dae u will noe the whole truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home