Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wat the "wow'

yesterdae wen i walking up the ramp frm the canteen, out of a sudden a displine teacher call me .I turn and looked at him.Den he say don drink while ure walking.At tat time i was drinking frm a bottle of mineral water.I don understand wat he meant.All this while i have been walking pass him,drinking my water and walking up the ramp and just yesterdae he told me not to drink while walking.Paiseh already say paiseh lah nonid to make up another excuses wat.watever sia...i think he thought i was drinking sweet drinks ang goin to bring it back to class.

Todae also during recess wan to walk up the ramp he told me not to drink while walking.Like wat the "wow" .....got wrong meh drink while walking?all this while i also drink while walking and nobody says anyting about tat.

I tink he should make a new school rule tat says "no drinking while ure walking." nonsense sia...watever la cher.asal ko bahagia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home