Sunday, April 19, 2009

14 more daes

Exams are just around the corner .In fact,14 more daes to MYE.Starting on revision alredi but donnoe got confidence on passing or not.

This yr i have been struggling to ace on my malay.My MT result have been dropping.Imagine i've nvr failed my mly composition and now suddenly i failed the composition.I also fail 1 of the class test.Is it bcos of the sudden change of teacher?i donnoe.Reli worried wether can maintain distinction for mly in MYE or not.haiz...must pray hard...

Other than MT i'm also worried for my chemistry subject.I don even remember a single thing tat was taught last yr.This yr also i don quite understand the topics tat the teacher teach..

Hope can pass this yr MYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home