Thursday, April 16, 2009

If u think that i am goin 2 b hurt by that incident, i 'm telling u tat ure WRONG!
I know wat is it like getting hurt and being hurt.
I have fall from greater heights that is tall enough to destroy my life.
I have healed that wound and i knew that although that wound was healed ,it left a scar on it.
I have reached the destination in life where the pain was unbearable.
I have taste all of it.
So if u think tat incident gonna hurt me and break my heart,u are totally wrong.
I have experience a harder and hurtful situation than this.
I have gone through the path that has shattered my heart into pieces.
So tat so call "a big incident" to u ,was nothing to me..
Cos the previous fall that i had had made me a much stronger person than before.
Hence, the next fall that i had doesn't hurt tat much.

PS: to tat somebody, if u want to hurt me , use a better way to hurt me.A way that the impact will be an excruciating pain. That incident doesn't leave any marks on me .Sorry 2 disappoint u for all the effort that u have put in and the plan that u have made to hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home