Friday, April 24, 2009

The worse dae.....

I thought eating polo will ease a little bit of the pain in the throat but it got worse instead.
Jus now,in the morning,wen i wake up i realise that i have lose my voice.I have no voice!!!
Then decided not to go to skool.Ask mum for money then go to the polyclinic.At the polyclinic,I met Rasis who is also sick.Bcos I don have voice,so nvr talk much wif Rasis.Waited for 1 hour + before get to see doctor.Take medicine then go home.Felt so miserable wif no voice.I could onli nod and shook my head.

In the afternoon ,went to skool to take mly mock ppr.I did not finish my compo cause spend so much time deciding on the question.Ppr 2 was hard.The comprehension was tough.U got to think out of the box.

Thanks to my frends tat is concern about me....Thanks to Afiqah.Nabilah,Hummairah ,Faiqah,Zarifah and the rest foe being concern.

2mrrw can't go n watch "Jangan Tegur" cos still having fever and sorethroat...

Anw,I have my voice back...Hooray!!!!!Although not back as per normal but at least can talk already...

Want to rest now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home