Thursday, April 23, 2009

Y?

Y do u have to chase after something tat u are not sure of tat is goin to be urs?
Y must u wait for something tat is not likely to happen?
Y must u put on such a high hopes ,after u have know the whole truth?
Y must i keep believing in u after u have lied to me numerous times?
Y must i keep waiting.....?
Being naive, i kept waiting for u 2 come back...
but the real fact is ..... u would never come back.

In the dark,
where there is not even a single ray of light,
I was lost.
I can't find the way out.
I was stuck.
Waiting 4 u to save me.
But u never appeared.
Now then i knew, u nvr reli care...
I tried not to trust the rumours that spread like wild fire.
Because i trust u...
But looks like u ,ureself, robbed away the trust that i have for u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home