Sunday, June 28, 2009

The time,,

If i have a year wif u,i will surely not realise how important the time is to spend it with u.
If i have a month for u to spend it with me wat would u do?
If i have a week i will make sure that i will always be beside u and let this time be a memory for us.
If i have only a day left to spend my time in this world wif u ,i would stop the clock from ticking so that 2mrrw will not appear and i will not have to say goodbye to u.
If i have an hour wif u , i will make sure tat every sec is spend wisely .
If i have only a minute left before i go,i would apologised to u for my wrongdoings and for not been able to spend the rest of my life with u as promise.
If i have only a second with u,i would just stare at u and let the time pass cos i know my time has arrive and i had to go.

If only i knew how much time is there left for me to be beside u always,i would not let the time be a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home