Friday, July 17, 2009

I learnt how to sit...
I learnt how to crawl...
I learnt how to Stand....
And now i'm standing tall...(Or maybe i'm still short?)
I began to walk....
Exploring the world....
Learning wif much difficulties....
Standing firm,walking steadily....
But still ,I fall....
Fall ,as I faced failure....
Fall ,as i couldn't reach u...
Falling was one thing...
Made it worse by having difficulties to get up....
Told myself that i will be strong....
Stronger than ever b4....
Facing life,going through hurdles and overcoming obstacles wif positive mind...
One wrong step....
I tripped....
And I fall.....Again....
Kept falling and kept getting up....
But at a point of time where things was out of control......
I do not want to get up....
So that i would not fall again....
Let that be the last fall....
Cos I'm hurt enough....
All those falls left a scar on me....
So what if the cuts had healed?...
So what?
Scar that was left behind,reminds me of the past....
No matter how I run,I would always get stuck in the past....
Tried to tell myself to move on....
How? was the question......
Everytime i continued my walk,obstacle,challenges ,problems,awaits me....
Yar,it made me stronger....
It frightens me too....
Scared to see the future,cause i noe it will not be as beautiful as i thought....
Hesitate to turn back,cos i do not want history to repeat itself....
So tell me what should i do?

It is just so hard to predict what's goin 2 happen 2mrrw......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home