Saturday, July 24, 2010

So wat's up todae?
I went to Mediacorp in the afternoon to sit in for
a recording of Bahas 4PM Finals!
It was Innova JC vs Ngee Ann poly.
Went with the MCC peeps.
LOVE IT!
AWESOME!
"Pergi ar , nanti masuk TV.Betul~ " , that was a statement made by one of the XPD
girls wen our head ask who can go to this event.HAHA!!
It was my first time sitting in the theatre and watching
a life recording of an event.
WOW!
Although NP didn't win , but they did their BEST!
"Akhir kata , kita yang punya!"

Went to my nenek's house after the event jus to take my bro's pants.
WTH?

Then went back home.
Reach home, my mum said , "don forget to take ure bursary 2mrrw"
It's like WTH ,AGAIN..
ure telling me at the very last minute!
And...i'm working 2mrw.
i'm supposed to report at 6.35pm and i end work at 6.30pm.
How am i supposed to travel from Yishun to Bukit Panjang within
5 mins.
Haiz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home