Friday, December 24, 2010


Hey people!
ive not been blogging for quite sometimes.
So to my STALKERS ,sorry lar!
Cheyy! step byk stalker.lol
There were quite a number of things that happen in my life recently.
And ...everything that happens makes me a much stronger person rite now.

Ive been posting some status that draws a lot of my friends' attention.
It's not an EMO post lar neither it's because i have a prob that's y i posted that.
It's just a random-fact post.
Nothing got to do wif wat i'm facing or going thru.

Recently, i got to meet up wif my "besties" ,CARL,GLENDA AND CHANG LIN.
Started wif Glenda's Birthday Celeb which is definitely a BLAST!
Then some meet-up at Glenda's HUT.
Then on mon (20/12) Carl invite us over to MARINA BAY SANDS SKYPARK for a SWIM!
And...will be going to Glenda's chalet for her sis ,Geraldine's birthday this coming sun.

And guess wat ppl?!
I've got a JOB!
I'm really in need of $$ rite now.
I wanna go SHOPPING baybeh!
hehee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home